ClaximillionsClaximillions

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

A Coke-a-Cola Promo A Coke-a-Cola Promo

It's ok.

The key symbols in the film, such as the Coke Sign and things that resemble Coke directly, should be there longer, in my opinion, of course.

Shoryuken Stickman (Demo) Shoryuken Stickman (Demo)

Very Nice.

It's very smooth, and is a lot like the original move. If you're going to have the sound play while the stickmanr executes the action, I suggest making him in mid-air longer, as the voice keeps going until around half a second after the stickman lands.

4/5
7/10

Tarboy Tarboy

Top 10 for the longest time ever!!!

Dude, I can't remember when this wasn't in like top 10...

Dress The Gods: Freyja Dress The Gods: Freyja

Sooooo close to naked :\

A little more explicit please! :D I liked it though, lots of choices

Born of Fire TD Born of Fire TD

lolwut?

I couldn't get past the first wave!!! WtF!!! on hell... Kinda boring anyways.

You Were Kidnapped! You Were Kidnapped!

I got to the door and No button would enter it.

yes the music was okay, but there is o point to it if the game wont play

ThegameboySP responds:

Yeah, it's a weird glitch. This game started off good. But then I got lazy and let all of these bugs slide.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

2Bucks sent me :D

Epic Song.

Got some advertisement on YouTube. :D

As for the song, the ummm... I think melody(0:22-0:28) sounded like it was off beat.

Other than that, Fantastic Song! And if you did that ^ on purpose, don't mind me! :D

7/10 4/5

Demolithium Demolithium

Epic

I hope not to many people stop at the beginning because it isn't close to how good the mid-end is! I remember reviewing your old song, you have gotten immensely better. Gratz at a great song. Similarly to the old one, I find it a bit repetitive but the fact that there's so much going on and you're trying to figure out which thing is which... makes the repetitiveness go away. lol

@My old review of Witchman, What I meant to say was the piano was awfully off beat. If you had shifted the first piano note of the measure like a beat or two sooner, it would have been better, just not as good as this remix lol.

@You, Make me an Avatar Kthx :D

5/5
9/10 - Saving 10s for best songs.

MrTranquility responds:

Thanks dude! Its good to know that I'm improving! And thank you very much for the review, they're few n far between these days. Make sure to tell your friends!

=D

Infektion Infektion

A little more variety... :\

Close to the same beat the whole song... I liked it though.

H2opoloseal responds:

I was more melody-focused, hence the lack of attention to a varying beat, but thank you very much!