ClaximillionsClaximillions

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

A Coke-a-Cola Promo A Coke-a-Cola Promo

It's ok.

The key symbols in the film, such as the Coke Sign and things that resemble Coke directly, should be there longer, in my opinion, of course.

Shoryuken Stickman (Demo) Shoryuken Stickman (Demo)

Very Nice.

It's very smooth, and is a lot like the original move. If you're going to have the sound play while the stickmanr executes the action, I suggest making him in mid-air longer, as the voice keeps going until around half a second after the stickman lands.

4/5
7/10

Tarboy Tarboy

Top 10 for the longest time ever!!!

Dude, I can't remember when this wasn't in like top 10...

Beer Run! Beer Run!

:D :D

"I forgot the ice!"

Great move lawlz. Loved every 7 seconds XD

MFC's Miracle MFC's Miracle

:D!!!

Lolwut, he died? Great movie! Could be little bit longer but you know, stuff happens.

Walk Cycle Test Walk Cycle Test

lolwut?

Nice walk cycle but you should speed it up and slow it down accordingly to the ground movement. And maybe not have him walk in mid-air lol.
BUT It was hilarious lol

Temple or Amusement Park Temple or Amusement Park

Warcraft FTW!!!

Warcraft's awesome :D. Great move! A CrAp ton of work! Nice job and lookin forward to a sand castle 1! Nice! Love ur song too lol

Metal Slug Marcos Revenge Metal Slug Marcos Revenge

Good Move

The text in the beginning was a little too fast. I barely read 3/4 of it and I'm a good reader. It was a good movie but there could be a little bit more animation added to it though, like recoil as an example. Instead of a few loops put together. But as a 16-bit or whatever the hell it is, it was pretty good! I also liked the fire graphics when the guy was on fire after having the tank blow up.
4/5
7/10

Spaderz responds:

thanks man i appreciate the review and the vote!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

SPARTACUS

I just started cracking my face off when Spartacus started dancing... that was freaking funny.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Wonder if he went to college. Called impact maybe?

NICE ENDING LOLOLOLOL